More Favourable Waters & Quantum of Dante double book launch, 25 March
“Last Thursday, 25th March, Unity Books became the house of Dante for the night, marking 700 years since the death of Dante Alighieri. The dynamic Marco Sonzogni, editor of ‘More Favourable Waters: Aotearoa poets respond to Dante’s Purgatory’ and ‘Quantum of Dante’, led a cast of poets, musicians, scholars and dignitaries for one of the busiest event line-ups we have seen at Unity. Thank you to everyone who joined us to make this a very special night!”
Manawatū Writers’ Festival, 11-14 September
‘Writing the world’ session, chaired by Mary McCallum
Hunkerdown poems – videoed readings to celebrate favourite poets during the Covid-19 lock down.
- ‘Fresh Quotidian’ at Book Haven, Newtown, Wellington – Sunday 15 December.
- LitCrawl (part of VERB Festival) – Saturday 9 November.
- Guest poet at Poets to the People, Robert Harris Cafe, Paraparaumu (February).
- Unity Books lunchtime reading with Saradha Koirala. ‘Afterglow’ review here
- Where the Wild Things Are – National Poetry Day @ Wellington Public Library
- Cabaret in the Orchard, with Phill Simmonds and band (Moa, Raumati South);
- Shipshow (Ocean arts festival, Paekākāriki); and
- LitCrawl (‘On the soapbox’, Wellington).
- Readings in the Studio, Paekākāriki 88.2FM
- Guest poet at Meow, Wellington
- Guest poet, Poets to the People @ Lembas Cafe, Raumati South.
- Festival of the Elements, Waitangi Day, Pōrirua
- Queensland Poetry Festival
- Brief mention in QPF12 review